Since EDDC seems to be getting back to business but not quite Owl hopes ,”as usual”, here is the list of planning applications validated last week:
- T1, horse chestnut by drive – shorten larger limbs by 2m to clear wires by approximately 1m to clear wires, to lift to give highway clearance; re-shape remainder as necessary to leave a natural form to lessen the likelihood of branch breakage
The Dell 5A Isca Road Exmouth EX8 2EZ
- Single storey rear extension
32 Featherbed Lane Exmouth EX8 3NE
- 5 beech trees – fell 1 oak tree – fell
59 Jenwood Road Dunkeswell Honiton EX14 4UY
- Erection of solar panel arrays (16 panels total on two frames of 8 each)
Snooks Farm Luppitt Honiton EX14 4SB
- Conversion of an existing hotel/guest house (C1) to form a single, independant dwellinghouse (C3)
Court Hall Monkton Honiton EX14 9QH
- One free standing pole mounted sign and one wall mounted sign.
Heron Farm Weston Honiton EX14 3NZ
- Construction of agricultural shed for housing of calves
Woodend Farm Shute Axminster EX13 7PT
- Convert front garden into a level driveway and associated works.
9 Burnards Field Road Colyton EX24 6PE
- Construction of storage shed for agricultural machinery and horsebox
The Poultry Shed Payhembury Honiton EX14 3HZ
- Replace 1no. window at ground floor and 1no. window at first floor on front south east elevation
36 Pound Hill Axmouth Seaton EX12 4BG
- Erection of two storey side extension, construction of 2 no. vehicle parking spaces
4 Yeo Business Park Axehayes Farm Clyst St Mary Exeter EX5 1DP
- Erection of a 6m x 4m x 2.5m polytunnel for the storage of logs
Land At Knapp Copse Sidbury
- Construction of detached timber carport with photovoltaic panels on roof.
Glebe House Rectory Farringdon Exeter EX5 2HY
- Slurry store.
2 Drakes Farm Musbury Axminster EX13 8AJ
- Certificate of lawfulness for proposed rear extension and replacement of garage.
5 East Budleigh Road Budleigh Salterton EX9 6HF
- Variation of conditions 2 and 7 of planning permission 18/0706/FUL (Conversion of 2no redundant farm buildings into 2no units of holiday accommodation, associated ground works and construction of retaining wall) to use natural slate on the roofs (in lieu of profile metal sheet) and alterations to windows.
Land To The Rear Of Hampton View Whitford Axminster EX13 7PG
- Construct internal walls at first floor to create 2no. bedrooms one with ensuite
Boycombe Farm Farway Colyton EX24 6EG
- Construction of single storey front, side and rear extension, front and rear dormer window with terrace and front porch. Provision of cladding to main house
Woodlands Withen Lane Farringdon Exeter EX5 2JH
- Prior notification under Part 3, Class R for change of use from agricultural to business use (Class B1).
Clapperentale Farm Escot Park Ottery St Mary EX11 1LU