Owl hasn’t posted planning applications for a couple of weeks (distracted by the changing of the guard). Owl has also been advised that applications for a particular week may not be finalised until the first few days of the following week. So here is the list for week beginning 8 June.
- Construction and use of the building as an independent dwelling
The Cottage Valley Farm Sheldon Honiton EX14 4QX
- Proposed covered seating area
9 Beacon Place Exmouth EX8 2ST
- Proposed demolition of existing dwelling and replacement with new three bed dwelling.
Brambledown Shute Axminster EX13 7QF
- Use of the property known as Valley Farm as a dwelling without compliance with an agricultural occupancy condition
Valley Farm Sheldon Honiton EX14 4QX
- Construction of single storey rear extension and garage/store extensions
21 Primley Mead Sidmouth EX10 9LQ
- General purpose agricultural storage building
Tale End Payhembury Honiton EX14 3HL
- Construction of front porch extension, garage conversion and new garage
18 York Crescent Feniton Honiton EX14 3DQ
- T1, Horse Chestnut : Prune to give 3m linear clearance to neighbouring property Reason: To ensure clearance from property T2, Ash: Fell Reason : To allow neighbouring oak to develop better form and due to high likelihood of ash succumbing to ash dieback
26 Hillcrest Gardens Exmouth EX8 4FE
- Raising of roof to create loft conversion and rendering of external brickwork
Clane Goldsmith Lane All Saints Axminster EX13 7LU
- T1 purple plum – reduce and re-shape to previous level and remove deadwood to leave a natural form.
Edgmond Boughmore Road Sidmouth EX10 8SJ
- Erection of a roof over an existing silage clamp.
Broadley Farm Yarcombe Honiton EX14 9BJ
- Roofing over the existing slurry store phase 2.
Aller Farm Stockland Honiton EX14 9EQ
- Ash in front garden : Fell Reason: Causing disturbance to wall
6 Windsor Square Exmouth EX8 1JU
- Construction of two storey extension including balcony
Appledene Church Road Whimple Exeter EX5 2TF
- Construction of 2 no. dwellings and associated works
Higherfold Whalley Lane Uplyme Lyme Regis DT7 3UP
- Proposed change of use of from Use class (C1) Hotel to a mixed use comprising auction house and sales rooms, and associated office/storage areas (sui generis); serviced (B1a) office space and retention of existing self-contained residential flat (C3) use
Montgomerys Hotel 115 High Street Honiton EX14 1LS
- Certificate of proposed lawfulness to establish whether the use of a dwelling as a care home (for a maximum of 2 children) would constitute a material change of use requiring planning permission for the change of use from Class C3 (Dwelling house) to Class C2 (Residential Institutions) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) (Amendment) Order 2005
Stevens Farmhouse Yarcombe Honiton EX14 9AX
- Construction of two storey side extension, incorporating first floor extension to existing single storey rear lean-to, and single storey front extension. Removal of existing garden buildings
Greystones Salcombe Regis Sidmouth EX10 0JQ
- Construction of single storey rear extension, installation of cladding, replacement bathroom window, replacement boundary wall, and construction of steps to the front.
3 Balfour Terrace The Hill Kilmington Axminster EX13 7SG
- Certificate of lawfulness for the construction of single storey extension
Sowden Edge Longbrook Lane Lympstone Exmouth EX8 5BE
- Construction of single storey rear extension, replacement cladding and porch extension to the front of property
Melcombe Offwell Honiton EX14 9SD
- Change of use of land to storage of 65 shipping containers for self storage units and erection of 2.4 metre fence to north and south boundaries and creation of new access and stopping up old access
Avid Move Storage Fenny Bridges Honiton EX14 3BH
- Certificate of lawfulness for the installation of an internal mezzanine floor
Plot Dc1 (Amazon Building) Exeter Gateway Clyst Honiton
- Deed of variation to the Section 106 linked to planning permission 90/P1327 to permit the owners of shared ownership units to staircase to 100% and to allow them to acquire the freehold upon staircasing to 100% equity
Birch End Rockbeare Exeter EX5 2HG
- Proposed replacement retaining wall.
Mrs Ethelstons Primary School Pound Lane Uplyme Lyme Regis DT7 3TT
- Erection of hay storage barn.
Old Spurtham Farm New Road Upottery
- Use of land for keeping of horses, erection of stables and creation of hardstanding.
Land To The Rear Of Tumbleweed Ramsden Lane Offwell
- Proposed ancillary accommodation for rural tourism
Boarscroft Shute Axminster EX13 7PT
- Construction of single storey side and rear extensions; detached garage to front of the property.
Glenhills 2A Davids Close Sidbury Sidmouth EX10 0QS
- Retention of boundary fencing They raised their garden with breeze block and have a metal railing on top of that, and trampoline towering above that. I have mentioned on 3 occasions to my neighbour that I would want a screen for privacy between us when I could afford, no comment or question was raised and I therefore started the work. The height of the new fence is around 1ft 6in above the height of their railings. If I measured 6ft 6in from the ground level on my side, this would reach only around 1ft above their garden level, hence not achieving any privacy. I have spoken to Planning Enforcement Officer, David Cocker, who has also visited the site to inspect, and I have sent photos, which I will also attach to my planning application.
125 Millers Way Honiton EX14 1JB
- Construction of conservatory to rear.
Mincombe Post Farm Mincombe Post Sidbury Sidmouth EX10 0QW
- Reserved Matters application (appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) for the construction of 59 residential units (including affordable housing) comprising phase 2B and associated highways (including restricted use link through phase 3 to Parkers Cross Lane), drainage, open space (including play area) and landscape infrastructure pursuant to outline planning permission 12/0795/MOUT. The partial discharge of conditions 1, 6 , 8, 10 & 13 of planning permission 12/0795/MOUT relating to phase 2B
Land At Pinn Court Farm Pinncourt Lane Exeter EX1 3TG
- Conversion and extension of existing stables to provide holiday accommodation.
Roselow Broadclyst Exeter EX5 3BX
- Installation of an 18 panel/6KW ground mount solar PV system
Land Adjacent To Lower Cottshayne Colyton EX24 6RX
- Reconstruct boundary wall along North boundary and install double gates and posts along North boundary
Ratclyffe House Clyst Hydon Cullompton EX15 2NQ